Why build your career at
1. Capacity is a fast-growing company with years of experience delivering exceptional order fulfillment and related services.
2. We know that everyone from our domestic hygiene engineer to our chief client greeting officer is critical to our success.
3. Our team is awesome, and we don’t mind saying so ourselves, even though we value individual humility and low ego teams.
4. We’re opportunistic in our hiring, so if you’re an amazing candidate but don’t see a job listed that fits you, don’t worry, we still want to hear from you.
5. We are committed to diversity as part of a drive to continuously enhance and expand our business. .
6. We believe that by building a diverse group of employees and listening to them we are doing both what is right and what will help our company grow and compete.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers.
What we do We provide e-commerce fulfillment services to high-end beauty and skincare companies, working closely with C-level executives and entrepreneurs.
North Brunswick, NJ
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Client Relationship Manager will report to the Vice President of Business Development and will have a number of important responsibilities, including:
- Building rapport and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with clients.
- Assess the client’s needs including shipping methods, custom packaging solutions.
- Work closely with operations and customer service to resolve client issues quickly and successfully.
- Advocate Capacity’s quality services and processes.
- Assist in client contract renewals and revisions.
- Attend networking events and conferences.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Provide proven experience as a relationship manager, minimum 3-5 years required.
- Most of our clients are located in NYC, however some clients are located around the country and we encourage in-person visits with our clients.
- Strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills
- Great communicator, loves to talk on the phone and can write exceptional emails.
- Must be a team player with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Familiar with creating and working with charts and graphs in Excel and Powerpoint, and eager to learn new skillsets.
The Capacity Client Services team is currently seeking a Customer Service Manager at our corporate headquarters in North Brunswick, NJ. The incumbent will manage a newly-formed team of customer account specialists and customer administrators.
This is a customer-facing role managing the team responsible for addressing client inquiries. The team will be supporting clients via phone, email, and chat (future). Monitoring and managing Salesforce will be critically important aspects of the role.
With a commitment to continuous improvement and a thorough understanding of Capacity’s procedures, the Customer Service Manager will ensure his/her team provides excellent, timely service to our clients.
- Select, train and develop Client Account Specialists to ensure continuous improvement and high-quality client communications.
- Play a critical role in process improvement for our Salesforce CRM to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Evaluate and track service metrics to exceed targets and analyze results to address deficiencies and drive improvement as needed.
- Identify training needs to ensure optimum team performance.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Client Account Specialists including maintaining Salesforce work instructions and operating procedures.
- Resolve escalated client concerns and provide backup coverage for Client Account Managers as needed.
- Serve as Client Account Manager on one major account.
- Foster positive teamwork within the Client Account Specialists Team and with other functional areas.
- Minimum 3 years of customer service management experience required.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service processes and procedures.
- Ability to motivate team members.
- Demonstrated strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks, work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment, and deliver timely results.
- Strong computer skills, CRM adoption mandatory; Salesforce experience a plus!
- Excellent work ethic.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering of a dynamic ecommerce and B2B fulfillment company which has a passion for success that sets them apart from other service providers. The company operates fulfillment centers on both coasts in (NJ 525,000 square feet and CA 55,000 square feet), and has over 300 employees. The companies range of services includes order fulfillment (ecommerce, retail, EDI, pick & pack, international), packaging (kitting, assembly, gift sets, shrink & cello wrapping), and logistics, shipping products with many different parcel, LTL/TL, and intermodal carriers both domestically and internationally.
North Brunswick, NJ (relocation assistance is provided)
- Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing Warehouse/Distribution Center processes, including human work factors, quality control, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination.
- Coordinates with Sales, Operations, Finance and IT. Provides hands-on assistance in developing realistic project timelines for customer initiatives by engaging with cross-functional teams.
- Evaluates existing processes and systems; ensures adoption of new systems and plays a major role in change management. Test and implement modifications to improve Warehouse Management System.
- Ensures clients SLAs are met or exceeded, and that the root cause of any failure is determined and acted on with client relationships are maintained.
- Provides regular updates on projects to SVP of Operations, determine daily priorities with Operations Management.
- Projects may include, facility layout, equipment design, technology research and procurement, labor management modeling, standard operating procedures, client onboarding, workload distribution, process improvement and troubleshooting.
- Travel required to employer's multiple offices in North Brunswick, NJ and West Cost Office located in City of Industry, CA
- Masters degree in Industrial Engineering plus 1-year experience. 1-year experience must include using SQL Developer, Oracle ERP system, Warehouse Management System Implementation and Inventory Management.
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for the direct management of warehouse personnel within the area of Shipping, Packing or Picking. This position reports to the Operations Manager. The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for the execution of all processes within said specific area/s.
North Brunswick, NJ
The Operations Supervisor will have various responsibilities, including:
- Supervise assigned warehousing personnel
- Manage direct reports training, performance to standards and administration of discipline when necessary.
- Ensure all direct reports understand and follow warehouse standard operating procedures.
- Manage incoming material traffic through the warehouse
- Partner and coordinate with internal client managers as needed.
- Monitor and process workflow through warehouse within the specified area (Shipping, Packing or Picking)
- Communicate clearly with internal stakeholders regarding any/all missed/short shipments in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and productive environment within said area.
- Must be employed with Capacity for a minimum of 1 year to apply.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in Warehouse Supervision
- Understanding of general Warehouse, Inventory and Manufacturing Processes
- Organizational skills to handle multiple orders, people and various daily tasks.
- Problem-solving skills to be able to address matters as they arise and anticipate issues before they happen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!