Why build your career at
1. Capacity is a fast-growing company with years of experience delivering exceptional order fulfillment and related services.
2. We know that everyone from our domestic hygiene engineer to our chief client greeting officer is critical to our success.
3. Our team is awesome, and we don’t mind saying so ourselves, even though we value individual humility and low ego teams.
4. We’re opportunistic in our hiring, so if you’re an amazing candidate but don’t see a job listed that fits you, don’t worry, we still want to hear from you.
5. We are committed to diversity as part of a drive to continuously enhance and expand our business. .
6. We believe that by building a diverse group of employees and listening to them we are doing both what is right and what will help our company grow and compete.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers.
What we do: We provide e-commerce fulfillment services to high-end beauty and skincare companies, working closely with C-level executives and entrepreneurs.
North Brunswick, NJ
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Business Development Executive will report to the Vice President of Business Development and will have a number of important responsibilities, including:
- Be the primary relationship manager for assigned accounts.
- Building rapport and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with clients.
- Understand the client’s wants and needs to determine the best integration methods, shipping solutions, technology platforms, and overall IT solutions.
- Engage clients on a scheduled basis to provide value-added services and determine projections and goals of the client.
- Developing new business opportunities with existing partners by promoting Capacity’s services.
- Assist in client contract renewals and revisions.
- Attend networking events and conferences.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- College degree or relative experience.
- Provide proven experience as a relationship manager, minimum 3-5 years required.
- Most of our clients are located in NYC, however some clients are located around the country and we encourage in-person visits with our clients.
- Strategic thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Great communicator that speaks well on the phone and can write exceptional emails.
- Must be a team player with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Familiar with creating and working with charts and graphs in Excel and Powerpoint, and eager to learn new skillsets.
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for the direct management of warehouse personnel within the area of Shipping, Packing or Picking. This position reports to the Operations Manager. The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for the execution of all processes within said specific area/s.
North Brunswick, NJ
The Operations Supervisor will have various responsibilities, including:
- Supervise assigned warehousing personnel
- Manage direct reports training, performance to standards and administration of discipline when necessary.
- Ensure all direct reports understand and follow warehouse standard operating procedures.
- Manage incoming material traffic through the warehouse
- Partner and coordinate with internal client managers as needed.
- Monitor and process workflow through warehouse within the specified area (Shipping, Packing or Picking)
- Communicate clearly with internal stakeholders regarding any/all missed/short shipments in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and productive environment within said area.
- Must be employed with Capacity for a minimum of 1 year to apply.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience in Warehouse Supervision
- Understanding of general Warehouse, Inventory and Manufacturing Processes
- Organizational skills to handle multiple orders, people and various daily tasks.
- Problem-solving skills to be able to address matters as they arise and anticipate issues before they happen.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus!